Change of a paradigm
I wanted to hate the new #WordPress Editor.
My cons (at least what I thought)
– it’s Facebook software
– it’s breaking old sites
– all my plugins do not work anymore
– nobody needs shortcodes anymore
– it’s damn slow.
You can see, until here #Gutenberg Editor isn’t a good choice.
But now. My pros
– #WordPress forced Facebook to make React MIT
– Old sites still run on classic or with the plug-in
– my old plugins have 94% no problem
– there is a block for shortcodes
– it’s incredible fast
– by luck I don’t need to care about the js part.
– nobody is bothering me anymore with simple stuff.
– there is block for everything thru plugins.
What should I say?
I am letting it go.
Wanna buy my domain?